Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., 2:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., 2:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Sunday: 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Activities such as story time, show and tell, dance party, parachute time, crafts to create and share with your families, and much more!
• Childcare is available for our members’ children, while the members are using the facility.
• Service is limited to two hours per visit.
• Infants must be at least 3 months old.
• Please provide any special supplies that your child may need during the time they spend with us.
• All age groups share the childcare space. Older children are encouraged to bring reading materials, homework, card games, game boys, etc.
• Television time is limited. Children are encouraged to participate in other activities.
• All children must be signed in upon arrival and signed out when leaving. Your child/children will only be allowed to leave with the parent responsible for signing-in.
• To remain within state regulations and offer the safest child care, space is limited.
• Snacks of any kind are not permitted. It is acceptable to send water with your child. Please label all cups with the child’s name.
• If your child is persistently crying for more than 10 minutes or is in need of a diaper change, you will be asked to return to the childcare room. We ask that you promptly respond to child care area. Your cooperation is appreciated.
• Sick children must be kept home! This is for sanitary reasons and prevents other children and staff from illness.
• If you are interested in group exercise for your child, programs are available for an additional fee. Please be advised that youth programs are administered separately from childcare.